Commission and Donations
Here are the commission types, prices, and terms. 1. Supplement or continuation of my fic. (Note that I can decline this one if I don't think your request fits my fic, for example you're asking for the death of a character when I don't want to.) 2. Request to create a new fic. 3. Free writing or whatever. You let me write whatever I want, only you want me to write more chapters, or more words in one chapter. (This is mainly for my ongoing story. And I honestly prefer this one option.) 4. You don't want to force me to write anything, you just want to pay me to support me. (This will be included in the donation category, there is no stipulation on how much money you have to give, there is no need to contact me, you just need to send money via the link I saved on my profile.) Price list. 1. SFW 1 USD for 100 words. 2. SFW 10 USD for 1200 words. 3 . NSFW 15 USD for 1000 words. For crossovers. 1. SFW 1 USD for 100 words. 2. SFW 10 USD for 1000 words 3. NSFW ...
Komentar
Posting Komentar